Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Thursday = Zumba!

Hmm...so today was a pretty chill day. The weather still sucks. It was cold, windy and raining. The rain eventually turned to snow again. I missed my morning class because I wasn't feeling well. I think I caught a cold from the photo shoot yesterday. Lets hope the pictures turned out well because I had to work so hard for it. I went to my afternoon class however and then I went home straight after. My friend asked if I wanted to go out for coffee just to chill so I agreed. We went to Starbucks :)

I got a tall green tea latte sweetened (hot) :)
Then after the little coffee break, I went to my zumba class at the gym. I love zumba! It's so much fun and a great way to get a work out in. It was an hour class. I went home and didn't feel very hungry so I just ate a small bowl of boiled broccoli and a bowl of my grandmothers homemade soup. That was pretty much my whole day...lol nothing too exciting.


No comments:

Post a Comment