About Me

My photo

This email is for serious business inquiries only!!! 

If you want to work with me please send me your portfolio!

Thank you!
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Thursday = Zumba!

Hmm...so today was a pretty chill day. The weather still sucks. It was cold, windy and raining. The rain eventually turned to snow again. I missed my morning class because I wasn't feeling well. I think I caught a cold from the photo shoot yesterday. Lets hope the pictures turned out well because I had to work so hard for it. I went to my afternoon class however and then I went home straight after. My friend asked if I wanted to go out for coffee just to chill so I agreed. We went to Starbucks :)

I got a tall green tea latte sweetened (hot) :)
Then after the little coffee break, I went to my zumba class at the gym. I love zumba! It's so much fun and a great way to get a work out in. It was an hour class. I went home and didn't feel very hungry so I just ate a small bowl of boiled broccoli and a bowl of my grandmothers homemade soup. That was pretty much my whole day...lol nothing too exciting.


No comments:

Post a Comment