About Me

My photo

This email is for serious business inquiries only!!! 

If you want to work with me please send me your portfolio!

Thank you!
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, March 2, 2012

Fridays = Zumba + MOTD

So I woke up today and filmed two videos, one was a tutorial and the other was a February favorites. Then I took these pictures for you guys here on my blog :) I will edit and post the tutorial up soon!!! I tried using a bright color but soften it up with a matte brown. 

Products I used:
Canmake eyeshadow primer
Coastal scents 88 eyeshadow palette
 NYX single e/s in Chocolate
MAC pigment in Rose
Revlon matte e/s in Vintage Lace
Dollywink eyeliner
NYC City Curls Mascara
Maybelline One by One Mascara







Anyway, after the filming and getting ready I decided to head out and do some shopping. I was on the hunt to look for some bright colors for the spring colorblocking trend. I also was hoping to score some cute accessories. I did buy some items from Marshalls and TJ Maxx. I didn't have enough time to look at H&M because I needed to head back home to get my stuff to get ready to go to the gym at 5. I will post pictures / do a haul video fairly soon, as well as outfit of the day posts! (I'm so excited!)

I went to my 5 pm Zumba class and it was so much fun. I went to it last week and loved this instructor who teaches on this particular day and time. I also forgot to  mention I got a call for another job as a receptionist and I have an interview set up for Monday. Hopefully I get it because I'm gonna need the money to keep up with my shopping! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment