Powered by Blogger.

Friday, March 2, 2012

Fridays = Zumba + MOTD

So I woke up today and filmed two videos, one was a tutorial and the other was a February favorites. Then I took these pictures for you guys here on my blog :) I will edit and post the tutorial up soon!!! I tried using a bright color but soften it up with a matte brown. 

Products I used:
Canmake eyeshadow primer
Coastal scents 88 eyeshadow palette
 NYX single e/s in Chocolate
MAC pigment in Rose
Revlon matte e/s in Vintage Lace
Dollywink eyeliner
NYC City Curls Mascara
Maybelline One by One Mascara







Anyway, after the filming and getting ready I decided to head out and do some shopping. I was on the hunt to look for some bright colors for the spring colorblocking trend. I also was hoping to score some cute accessories. I did buy some items from Marshalls and TJ Maxx. I didn't have enough time to look at H&M because I needed to head back home to get my stuff to get ready to go to the gym at 5. I will post pictures / do a haul video fairly soon, as well as outfit of the day posts! (I'm so excited!)

I went to my 5 pm Zumba class and it was so much fun. I went to it last week and loved this instructor who teaches on this particular day and time. I also forgot to  mention I got a call for another job as a receptionist and I have an interview set up for Monday. Hopefully I get it because I'm gonna need the money to keep up with my shopping! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment