About Me

My photo

This email is for serious business inquiries only!!! 

If you want to work with me please send me your portfolio!

Thank you!
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Relaxing Sunday

Well, Sunday's my day to rest. No gym today. Honestly, it's because I find that it closes too early. Everything closes so early on Sundays :(

Didn't accomplish much today. Was actually a pretty boring day. I had a long conversation with my uncle about dogs. Apparently my Aunt's dog in China is ill and he needed some medical advice so I did my best to help him with what I knew. It made me think about and miss Yoki and Money...my two old dogs. On March 14th it'll be 3 years since Yoki passed away. *sigh*

I went out with a friend to the mall. I needed to return some things that I bought online. Ended up getting store credit and using it right after (HA!). I bought some cute stuff (or what I think is cute). My friend doesn't agree -___-'' and I know he's gonna read this...lol I STILL THINK IT'S AWESOME! AND POLKA DOTS ARE CUTE! hahaha

My family wasn't home all day...I ended up cooking dinner for myself. Didn't know what to make so made a bunch of random crap :p blehh another day of school tmrw.

No comments:

Post a Comment