Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Drink up!


I was really bored today and had no idea what to do so I decided to hang out with an old friend of mine. We hang out often and since he didn't have work today till 9 PM we hung out. We walked around a lot of places and there were so many things we wanted to buy but he's saving up for the new iPad and i'm saving up for a surprise :)

We wanted dessert and went to this restaurant that i'm not gonna say where. I had never been there before but when I walked in I could smell the chocolately goodness. 

We started off with some waffle fries...they were good.



I ordered a Hazelnut banana cream crepe and my friend ordered the white chocolate cheesecake crepe. Interestingly enough, the waitress switched up the order when she placed it in front of us and we didn't realize till half way through. haha



No, I'm not 21 yet...but my friend had the hook up so we both ordered drinks! This was my first time ordering drinks out and it was nice. I ordered a guava Margarita with salted rim :) My friend ordered a Caribbean Escape mixed drink that was really good.  



My ootd...I got a lot of compliments on my new Steve Madden heels :)


Overall a fun day. The interesting thing about life is that whats meant to be will happen. I remember begging god when I was really really young that I hope this person will always be a part of my life...it's been 10 years and we're still really good friends. I'm really glad I have such a close friend who understands me and gives me his honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment