About Me

My photo

This email is for serious business inquiries only!!! 

If you want to work with me please send me your portfolio!

Thank you!
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Long over-due reviews

Ahhh!! This is a long over due review...I almost forgot about it until I found these pictures on my SD card. Anywhooo.... I bought these products awhile back and majority of it I've returned. You can find all of these at your local drugstore :)


First off, The Loreal Magic Smooth souffle blush! If you've tried their foundation version of this the texture is exactly the same. I liked the blush but it wasn't something that the price could justify. It wasn't anything spectacular. The color just didn't wow me and I feel there are better blushes for the price of this one at the drugstores.


If you've followed me for awhile or watch my youtube videos, you'll know I dislike loreal lip products because of the scent. It smells like plastic or play doh. I was really disappointed with the Loreal Color Riche lip balms. They're not pigmented at all, and not moisturizing enough to pay $8 for, AND I hate the packaging. There's a little dip on the bottom that forces you to close the cap at that exact spot, which can be inconvenient if i'm applying on the go, in a rush.


This is the Loreal Magic Smooth Souffle foundation. I use 522 natural beige. The texture is nice for my skin. I have normal skin type and I mainly use it for discoloration on my face. This foundation is a cream to powder texture. I don't recommend it for oily skin however. The good thing about this is I don't have to set this foundation with a powder. This may or may not be right for you because it is light to medium coverage. 



Ahh...the hyped up Loreal magic perfecting base! I've used this for a few weeks now and I don't necessarily notice a huge difference on my face. I use it under the magic smooth souffle foundation. I will try to use it under a liquid foundation and see if I like it then. So far,  I don't really care too much for it.

1 comment:

  1. Hello there :) So nice meeting you today! I'm crossing my fingers for us to get the job! Would be so much fun to work with you as I can already tell we have a lot in common! :)

    Let me know how you end up liking that perfecting base under liquid foundation. I've been debating picking this up...

    ReplyDelete