Powered by Blogger.

Friday, March 9, 2012

Random pix and new products!

Just wanted to share some pix with you guys. I went to eat Panera yesterday with a friend. I haven't been there in a really long time. My friend recommended the asian seseme chicken salad and green iced tea. We split everything and it was really good and refreshing.





 I also wanted to show you my nails. I decided to try out the new Revlon colorstay nail polish. It's in the color Sorbet. I thought this would be a fun color for the spring. It is really thin and liquid-y but the color is opaque. 

I also wanted to show you guys my new lipstick. I've been loving this color. It's the Revlon colorburst lipstick in Baby Pink. I don't have any color like it and decided to try it because of the sale at CVS.


I have the Revlon colorburst lipstick in baby pink on with Revlon superlustrous lipgloss in Pink Pop

No comments:

Post a Comment