About Me

My photo

This email is for serious business inquiries only!!! 

If you want to work with me please send me your portfolio!

Thank you!
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, March 9, 2012

Random pix and new products!

Just wanted to share some pix with you guys. I went to eat Panera yesterday with a friend. I haven't been there in a really long time. My friend recommended the asian seseme chicken salad and green iced tea. We split everything and it was really good and refreshing.





 I also wanted to show you my nails. I decided to try out the new Revlon colorstay nail polish. It's in the color Sorbet. I thought this would be a fun color for the spring. It is really thin and liquid-y but the color is opaque. 

I also wanted to show you guys my new lipstick. I've been loving this color. It's the Revlon colorburst lipstick in Baby Pink. I don't have any color like it and decided to try it because of the sale at CVS.


I have the Revlon colorburst lipstick in baby pink on with Revlon superlustrous lipgloss in Pink Pop

No comments:

Post a Comment