About Me

My photo

This email is for serious business inquiries only!!! 

If you want to work with me please send me your portfolio!

Thank you!
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Returned

I went out with a girl friend today and we went to a tattoo/piercing place because I convinced her to get her navel piercing done professionally. (She had planned to do it herself). It looks really really cute.

Then we went to forever21 and walked around. I bought lots of cute stuff today which reminds me, I returned a lot of stuff last time but before I returned them I took pictures. The following items are things I returned because it just wasn't right for me.



I didn't like the material

It looked cuter on the website

I like this but wish it was a larger size


Doesn't include the belt, and didn't look good with my body type


I like the color but the material bothered me


I'm keeping these shorts though


I'm also keeping this high wasted pencil skirt

belt is included

No comments:

Post a Comment