Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Returned

I went out with a girl friend today and we went to a tattoo/piercing place because I convinced her to get her navel piercing done professionally. (She had planned to do it herself). It looks really really cute.

Then we went to forever21 and walked around. I bought lots of cute stuff today which reminds me, I returned a lot of stuff last time but before I returned them I took pictures. The following items are things I returned because it just wasn't right for me.



I didn't like the material

It looked cuter on the website

I like this but wish it was a larger size


Doesn't include the belt, and didn't look good with my body type


I like the color but the material bothered me


I'm keeping these shorts though


I'm also keeping this high wasted pencil skirt

belt is included

No comments:

Post a Comment