Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Wednesday = Yoga (OOTD)

I started off my day with a simple bowl of Honey Nut Cherrios. Then I felt motivated to start doing outfit of the days again! I decided to film and take pictures. 

I'm wearing a shirt(don't know the name, came in a mystery bag) from Stylemint (Size 2)
Forever 21 tank top underneath
Studded leggings from Marshalls
Brown boots from DSW
Wonderland earrings from Jewelmint




Ok now for those of you who are more interested in my daily life...I just went to class today. I had gone home, ate a bit of lunch. It was a cold, windy and SNOWY day. It's Spring, and it's snowing! My friend is a photographer and we decided to do a shoot outside with the snow. It was FREEZING!!! I was so so cold. He also made me realize I have such a limited wardrobe and I need to shop more. LOL I hope the pictures turned out well, because I worked hard for them...my hands were frozen! I missed two zumba classes I had planned to attend tonight for the shoot, but I still had yoga. :) Before I went to the yoga class however, I did 30 minutes of cardio on the elliptical. I went up to the courts and saw people playing volleyball which was reminiscent of when I had played in high school. That was pretty much to my day. Nothing too too special.

Oh! I also won the Seventeen magazine sweepstakes to see the Mirror Mirror movie premier!! I'm really excited! I won two tickets so that I could also bring a friend...dunno who yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment