Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Pool and meeting new people

I was going to go workout this morning with a friend at 10AM but being a night owl, I didn't wake up on time. I had then planned to go to a photo shoot (my friend's a photographer) but then it was too windy so that got postponed till next week. THEN...I had planned to hang out with a friend but he the total opposite of fun and spontaneous and couldn't come up with something to do so we cancelled.

I was planning to go shopping but then my family had me help them run a few errands so that took up my whole afternoon. I went to the gym afterwards (of course) and did some stretching and a light run on the elliptical because of intense workout yesterday. My muscles were really sore when I woke up this morning. Afterwards another friend of mine invited me to go play pool with a bunch of his friends.

It was hard to find parking but I eventually did. I had never gone to that place so early or on Saturdays so I didn't know how busy it was. I finally met up with my friend and he introduced me to a few of his friends, M, X,W, and C. :) Not going to post their names for private reasons but it was nice meeting them. X had a DSLR and I had lots of fun taking random pictures of everyone in the group :) I even took a nice picture that I would consider tumblr quality hehe. Anyway, I only played one game of pool (wasn't in much of a pool mood, was more interested in taking the pictures lol) and then played one game of basketball in the arcade with C. They invited me to go out and eat Korean BBQ but I wasn't really in the mood for it since I had just eaten it a few days ago. I was also pretty tired so I decided to head home and call it a night.

I'd post pictures but I didn't bring my camera and I didn't take any of me. That's all for today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment