Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Shopping all day!!!!

 Isn't that just every girls dream? To shop all day and buy whatever freely? Well I started off my day by cleaning   up my room and re-organizing it. I got kind of sick of the way my vanity was set up so I re-organized everything. Then I decided I'd finally go to Marshalls after pushing it off for the longest time. I had intentionally went in looking for a Juicy Couture key purse and some work out clothes. I walked around the whole store and couldn't find the Juicy key purse (I'll find it eventually). I browsed every section and didn't find any nice shoes, or clothes, but I did find some nice work out clothes. I bought an under armour sports bra, a Jockey sports tank and a Nike t-shirt. I got really good deals on them.




Then I decided to head on over to rite aid because they're having a bogo free sale on ecotools brushes. I missed out on that deal few weeks ago so I was glad they brought it back. I got the bronzer brush and the 6 piece set. I also picked up two sinful colors nail polishes since you get $2 up+ rewards if you bought two which  makes the them equal to $1 each.
As if that wasn't enough, I went to Walgreens and bought some Rimmel cosmetics because they are 50% off and I had two $1 off coupons. I bought a volume accelerator in extreme black, and two bronzers.

For some strange reason I've been wanting to get a Beta fish again so I went to Petco and bought a Delta tail male betta fish :) Can't think of a name as of yet...any suggestions?


Next stop...Dollar Tree! I wanted to go to Dollar Tree to pick up some marble/color rock type things for the little fish tank for my new betta. I'd rather not use the gravel because it gets messy and annoying for me. I also bought a few snacks :D

My family had asked me to pick up some bread on my way home so I stopped by Walmart because it was close to the Dollar Tree. I bought just essential; bread, milk, honey nut cherrios, contact solution, and feminine wash.

I was about to call it a day and head home, but on the way home was a CVS...so I decided ehh why not? I stopped by and picked up 4 nail polishes from the brand Spoiled by Wet n Wild. They are on sale this week for $2/3 and I wanted to give them a try.


Today was fun. Just a nice long shopping day by myself. Oh and I also just placed an order on forever21.com LOL!

Hope you guys have been enjoying these posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment