About Me

My photo

This email is for serious business inquiries only!!! 

If you want to work with me please send me your portfolio!

Thank you!
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Shopping all day!!!!

 Isn't that just every girls dream? To shop all day and buy whatever freely? Well I started off my day by cleaning   up my room and re-organizing it. I got kind of sick of the way my vanity was set up so I re-organized everything. Then I decided I'd finally go to Marshalls after pushing it off for the longest time. I had intentionally went in looking for a Juicy Couture key purse and some work out clothes. I walked around the whole store and couldn't find the Juicy key purse (I'll find it eventually). I browsed every section and didn't find any nice shoes, or clothes, but I did find some nice work out clothes. I bought an under armour sports bra, a Jockey sports tank and a Nike t-shirt. I got really good deals on them.




Then I decided to head on over to rite aid because they're having a bogo free sale on ecotools brushes. I missed out on that deal few weeks ago so I was glad they brought it back. I got the bronzer brush and the 6 piece set. I also picked up two sinful colors nail polishes since you get $2 up+ rewards if you bought two which  makes the them equal to $1 each.
As if that wasn't enough, I went to Walgreens and bought some Rimmel cosmetics because they are 50% off and I had two $1 off coupons. I bought a volume accelerator in extreme black, and two bronzers.

For some strange reason I've been wanting to get a Beta fish again so I went to Petco and bought a Delta tail male betta fish :) Can't think of a name as of yet...any suggestions?


Next stop...Dollar Tree! I wanted to go to Dollar Tree to pick up some marble/color rock type things for the little fish tank for my new betta. I'd rather not use the gravel because it gets messy and annoying for me. I also bought a few snacks :D

My family had asked me to pick up some bread on my way home so I stopped by Walmart because it was close to the Dollar Tree. I bought just essential; bread, milk, honey nut cherrios, contact solution, and feminine wash.

I was about to call it a day and head home, but on the way home was a CVS...so I decided ehh why not? I stopped by and picked up 4 nail polishes from the brand Spoiled by Wet n Wild. They are on sale this week for $2/3 and I wanted to give them a try.


Today was fun. Just a nice long shopping day by myself. Oh and I also just placed an order on forever21.com LOL!

Hope you guys have been enjoying these posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment