About Me

My photo

This email is for serious business inquiries only!!! 

If you want to work with me please send me your portfolio!

Thank you!
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Tuesdays = Definitions

Sorry, this is a little belated. I felt really tired last night so I didn't blog. Anywhoo.....I went to a hip hop class at the gym early in the morning yesterday. I had been wanting to go but because it clashed with my classes I didn't. I was pretty disappointed with the class. It wasn't very fun or motivating and the class was very short. It just wasn't what I had expected. I won't be going to that class anymore, but it was nice to see what it was like. I prefer my zumba class.

I had gone to class afterwards and then when I got out, I headed home. I went home and rested for half and hour and then guess what? BACK TO THE GYM! LOL There's a definitions class on Tuesday nights so I didn't want to pass that up. It was a fun class that kept me going and I felt it wasn't as hard as I had expected. It's nice because it builds up on top of my body pump class. It was an hour long and as soon as that ended, I ended up going back into the gym and doing half hour of cardio on the elliptical. (Talk about dedicated!).

When I got home I was pooped! Did the regular routine; ate dinner, showered, read a little, watched videos. Oh and of course, re-did my nails because they were chipped! I decided to try out one of the new polishes that I had bought the other day.


Of course I had to add a bit of glitter on my accent nail to give it a less boring feel. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment