Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Tuesdays = Definitions

Sorry, this is a little belated. I felt really tired last night so I didn't blog. Anywhoo.....I went to a hip hop class at the gym early in the morning yesterday. I had been wanting to go but because it clashed with my classes I didn't. I was pretty disappointed with the class. It wasn't very fun or motivating and the class was very short. It just wasn't what I had expected. I won't be going to that class anymore, but it was nice to see what it was like. I prefer my zumba class.

I had gone to class afterwards and then when I got out, I headed home. I went home and rested for half and hour and then guess what? BACK TO THE GYM! LOL There's a definitions class on Tuesday nights so I didn't want to pass that up. It was a fun class that kept me going and I felt it wasn't as hard as I had expected. It's nice because it builds up on top of my body pump class. It was an hour long and as soon as that ended, I ended up going back into the gym and doing half hour of cardio on the elliptical. (Talk about dedicated!).

When I got home I was pooped! Did the regular routine; ate dinner, showered, read a little, watched videos. Oh and of course, re-did my nails because they were chipped! I decided to try out one of the new polishes that I had bought the other day.


Of course I had to add a bit of glitter on my accent nail to give it a less boring feel. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment