Powered by Blogger.

Monday, February 27, 2012

Monday nights = Body Pump

Ok so I haven't posted anything about my day for today so here goes...I was woken up earlier than usual today because my grandmother was shouting at my younger sister. The night before I mentioned how my little sister's vacation's over and she had to go back to school, but my grandmother claimed she didn't because my little sister said there wasn't school until Wednesday. BS I SAY! I've been in public schools for 12 years, I know how the system works. There's no way they had more than a week off. My grandmother didn't believe me and took my little sister's word for it, but my grandfather looked up online there was school today, therefore my grandmother screaming at my younger sister for lying. (This isn't the first time something like this has happened)

Anyway, I couldn't go back to sleep so I decided to take pictures for my blog (therefore the two extra posts today). I also filmed a video, but I haven't edited it yet. Then I just laid on my bed and watched a few youtube videos and ate a bowl of honey nut cherrios for breakfast. I slowly got ready for class, which was at 11:20 AM.

I got my paper back that I wrote about cosmetics (lol no surprise) and I got a 93 on it. Not bad. After class I went home to relax. I keep watching haul videos and wanting to buy new clothes and accessories for spring! (AHH The temptation) so then I decided to head out to TJ Maxx and look for some cute accessories, shoes and clothes. I was really disappointed because the store was practically empty. :( I did however find a nice little crossbody handbag with gold hardware. It's from Urban Expressions and it was $25. Then I decided to head to the gym (ehh what's new?).

I went to the body pump workout class (the usual on Monday nights) and I found myself doing much better than last week. I can definitely feel stronger and look more toned. I'm lovin it! After the one hour session, I decided to let my muscles relax before I drove home. My friend was playing basketball in the courts upstairs so I decided to pay him a visit. It got boring and I'm honestly not close with him at all so I left. I didn't want to go home quite yet, and I felt like I didn't work my abs quite as much as I wanted to, so I went back to the gym to work on my abs a little more. Then I drove back home feeling much more satisfied. Just ate dinner not too long ago before writing this post. Going to take a nice long shower, relax, watch a bit of House, and call it a night!

No comments:

Post a Comment