Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Lets get personal...

I've never really posted anything personal on my blog before...it's all been mainly about beauty related. I just wanted to vent a little because a lot has happened lately. Let me start off first by saying my boyfriend (now..ex-boyfriend) broke up with me two weeks ago. It'll be a story for next time but it was a real wake up call for me. Since the new year, I haven't had a single thing go right, lost my job, family issues, losing my boyfriend, you get the idea. I realized that it was time for change.

So I joined the gym and I have been going with every chance I get (which is about 5 times a week). I feel so much more relieved and relaxed. It's great because there are workout sessions there that I have been joining and I get to meet new people and be in a friendly environment. I love the zumba classes because its more dance-like than hardcore workouts but at the same time I do go to a "body pump" class to tone my muscles. I was getting a little bored of the typical cardio work on the elliptical. Yoga has also been wonderful...it's so relaxing and soothing. I feel more energetic and loving the way I look more than ever. I lost 10 lbs the first week after the break up but I gained 5 lbs back since then because of muscle weight.

Aside from going to the gym, I have been surrounded by friends lately. I have never been so close with my friends and family before up until now. It's a wonderful and great feeling. I truly appreciate each and every person who has been there for me. I'd be lying if I said I was fine without them because when going through heart breaks it's not a good idea to be locked up and alone. My friends are so sweet and supportive. I've stopped the crying and being "depressed". I've never found myself so occupied on my phone via texting haha (thank god for unlimited text). I've been meeting new people too which is always fun. :)

Now, this comes off strange to me, but my friends think it's normal. A few guys have asked me out and took interest in me since the break up. It's only been two weeks, which isn't a long time. I've already decided that I'm not going to date for awhile because I'm exhausted. I need the time to myself for friends, family, just life in general. I don't feel like relationships are meant for me anymore. So of course, I don't like to lead people on or use them as rebounds, I told them all the truth and bluntly rejected all of them. I just don't understand why people would still be interested after I told them I just got out of a relationship. *sigh* My friends think I should feel flattered but I find it an annoyance. It's the last thing I need right now. I'm not the person to just jump into things, especially since now dating is the LAST thing on my mind. I do have some interesting stories though but I'll probably save it for next time.

I picked up a job (FINALLY!!!). So now like Drake says the only outcome I want is income :D. It's not the best (I get paid minimum wage) but a job is a job. I won't mention where for personal safety reasons but I'll be glad to start the job sometime next week or the week after.

For those of you who watch me on youtube, I'm sorry I haven't been posting. I just really needed time for myself and I haven't been buying any new make up products at all. I've been using the same products and routine for the past two weeks. I'm going to slowly start getting back into things but I want to thank you all for your support. I will be honest, I have been feeling a little discouraged about youtube lately. I don't really get many views or comments from my subscribers. I could really use some feedback from you guys, but I do appreciate each and every one of you for subscribing and following my blog,twitter, and tumblr. Thank you guys!

I am going through some physical changes and am excited about it. I got a hair cut and re-dyed my hair. There will also be a few more changes but that's a surprise for next time. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment