Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Blackout!

So I blocked out the world yesterday. I didn't answer any calls or texts at all. I felt a little bad because both M and J kept texting me and asking if I was ok. Apparently they were both worried. M even asked J if I was ok. I'm not sure what to do because things haven't really been resolved.

The benefits of yesterday was letting go of Mason. I just took off the necklace, deleted photos and videos off facebook. I was pretty close to deleting him on facebook even. It's funny how we used to be so close and all of a sudden we're strangers again. I'm glad i'm actually over it because he wasn't ever a good boyfriend.

My mind right now is just thinking about M and J. What MB said to me still kind of bothers me. I don't want to be the girl that gets in between their friendship....

I didn't realize being single was so complicated...=/

No comments:

Post a Comment