About Me

My photo

This email is for serious business inquiries only!!! 

If you want to work with me please send me your portfolio!

Thank you!
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Blackout!

So I blocked out the world yesterday. I didn't answer any calls or texts at all. I felt a little bad because both M and J kept texting me and asking if I was ok. Apparently they were both worried. M even asked J if I was ok. I'm not sure what to do because things haven't really been resolved.

The benefits of yesterday was letting go of Mason. I just took off the necklace, deleted photos and videos off facebook. I was pretty close to deleting him on facebook even. It's funny how we used to be so close and all of a sudden we're strangers again. I'm glad i'm actually over it because he wasn't ever a good boyfriend.

My mind right now is just thinking about M and J. What MB said to me still kind of bothers me. I don't want to be the girl that gets in between their friendship....

I didn't realize being single was so complicated...=/

No comments:

Post a Comment