Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Random Purple Look

Long time no blog guys! I found a lot of old pictures I've been meaning to post for the blog but never got a chance to and then ended up forgetting about them. Don't remember everything exactly for this look but you'll get the idea judging from the pictures.


Products used: Urban Decay Deluxe palette
Maybelline Natural smokes quad
Maybelline one by one mascara
MUFA aqua eyes in black
Canmake eye primer
 Dollywink Liquid eyeliner
MAC Viva Glam Gaga 2
MAC sockhop liglass
Swatches of the shades (from L to R); Zero, Ransom, Fishnet

Complete Finished Look





Didn't take the step by step photos for this look (oops!). I applied the Canmake eyelid primer all over the lids and then applied the fushia color, "fishnet" from the UD palette in the inner corners. Afterwards I added the purple color, "Ransom" on the outer corners and blended it in. Although you can't see it, I added a dab of the black shade, "Zero" in the outer corners and blended it out (you could barely tell). Then I applied the highlighting color from the Maybelline Natural smokes palette as my highlighter.

Last but not least, lined my eyes with the Dollywink liquid liner and applied the Maybelline one by one mascara first without curling. Then I applied falsies and curled my real lashes with the falsies. That's pretty much it. Sorry this wasn't very interesting but I just wanted to play around with the palette that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment