Powered by Blogger.

Friday, December 30, 2011

CCO Haul in North Carolina


I went to North Carolina on Christmas and am spending the week there. Went to Tanger Outlets and found the CCO! It was a lot bigger than the one I was used to up north. The MAC selection there was huge and I was having a hard time deciding what I wanted because I can't afford to spend more than a certain amount. If you all don't know what the CCO is, it stands for Cosmetic Company Outlet and it marks items 30% off retail price. 

I bought the cremesheen glass, one pigment, and the eyeshadow on my own at first. After we had gone through the whole small outlet, we went back to the CCO for the second time around. Mason's such a silly sweetheart. He didn't know the term "Paint pot" and calls it a "Pink pot". He bought me the "pink pot" and "Rose" pigment. At first when we were in the store he held on to the two items and then when I asked for them back he said no and wouldn't let me have it. I thought he wouldn't let me buy it but then he ended up buying it for me. 

Here are the beauties :)

MAC Cremesheen glass in Fashion Whim

It's a nice pretty nude color and not sticky like the dazzleglasses

MAC Paintpot in Delft

Such a pretty and unique color

MAC e/s in Surf USA from the Surf baby collection

a nice teal color that I don't have in my collection. It's a Frost shade

My first MAC pigment in Blue Storm

The swatch on the Right is just the pigment alone and the swatch on the left is the pigment applied wet. No primers underneath either. 

This is the pigment Mason bought me. :) In the color Rose

It's a very pretty rose gold color. The swatch on the right is just the pigment alone and the swatch on the left is the pigment applied with water. No primers underneath either of them :)

Hope you all enjoyed this post. I'm definitely going to play around with these new shades that I have. Thanks to my hunnie, Mason, for buying me the "pink pot" and the pigment!

No comments:

Post a Comment