Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

MAC Haul





Finally! My first MAC palette. Now of course, I love my neutrals so this is going to be my neutrals palette :) I already had 2 eyeshadows depotted and they are phloof!(Top left). Now I'm not really sure what the other color is because when it got depotted (by someone else, it was from a blog sale) It didn't come with the label and so I forgot. I believe the color is Blanc type(Bottom left) Anyway...Satin Taupe (Top right) and Mulch (bottom right) was what I purchased. Both were $11.50 each. I absolutely love them. They're gorgeous neutral colors.


The top swatch is Satin Taupe and the bottom is Mulch. Such beautiful colors and they go so well together.


I didn't like the first Viva Glam Gaga lipstick but I love this second one. It is a nude lipstick of course but it's pretty wearable in my opinion. As long as you put on a nice gloss over it, you should be fine. The best thing is that all proceeds go to the MAC AIDS fund. So even if you don't like it THAT much, just think of it as a donation for charity. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment