Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 15, 2011

Dramatic Neutral Look


So this is my first real tutorial for you guys. I hope you guys like it. Please don't mind the lighting. It was really hard to find a good place to film and with the right lighting.

I've been really loving this look lately. I think it really makes my eyes stand out and I get a lot of compliments and looks from others when I go out with this look.





Here's a picture of all the products I used:
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer in light
Rimmel Stay matte pressed powder
MAC Rubenesque Paint Pot
The Body Shop eyeshadow in Golden Paprika (08)
The Body Shop eyeshadow in Burnished Brown (05)
Make up for Ever Aqua eyes eyeliner in Black
Dolly wink liquid eyeliner in Black
Canmake Cream Blush in 07
Demi Lashes
Revlon Color Burst lipstick in Soft nude
MAC Lipglass in Soc Hop
Maybelline one by one mascara in Blackest black

I just primed my eyes with MAC's rubenesque paint pot.

The Body shop eyeshadows are the two on the bottom and the two on the top are MAC

After I primed my eyes, I put the body shop eyeshadow (on the left side of the palette) all over the lid

Then, I put the body shop shadow (on the right side of the palette) all over my crease

Add liner to the top and water line and also false lashes!

Finished look! :)

Revlon soft nude lipstick and MAC's soc hop lipgloss



No comments:

Post a Comment