About Me

My photo

This email is for serious business inquiries only!!! 

If you want to work with me please send me your portfolio!

Thank you!
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Wow it's been awhile! Mega update!

Hey guys! Sorry for not blogging in so so so long! It's been awhile hasn't it? Well I don't even really know where to start.

Hmm...well I have a new baby sister! Her name is Giselle! She was born March 31st and I am 20 years older than her! (I feel sooo old!) I don't get to see her though because her and my parents live in Hong Kong. I know...my life's a bit on the complicated side.



You guys are gonna hate me for this...but I've been eating lots of good food....lol and here are just some pix of them.











Theres a lot more to update you guys on so I'll just have to do it slowly! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment