Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Review - Maybelline Baby Lips

I know i'm a bit behind when it comes to these but I wanted to get a good deal on them before I buy them. I bought these at Target for $5.99 for the both of them. The colors I have are in pink punch and quenched. Quenched doesn't have any color to it and smells like lemonade. Pink Punch is probably the most pigmented of all the shades and it's a sheer rosy pink color.

The other shades Maybelline has to offer are : Peppermint, Cherry me, Grape Vine, and Peach Kiss

Pros:
~Moisturizing
~Has a nice scent
~No particular taste
~Cute and convenient packaging
~Glide on smoothly

Cons:
~No color payoff(but that's not really expected from me)
~Need to be re-applied frequently (every hour for me)

Overall they're nice but not a must have for me. I just throw one in my purse and car to have some kind of lip moisturizer everywhere I go because my lips get chapped very easily. They're pretty average as far as price goes (usually $3-4 each). I do find these more convenient to put in the pocket than the EOS lip balms because of the packaging.



No comments:

Post a Comment