Powered by Blogger.

Monday, January 16, 2012

Review - Ikea Candles

I went into Ikea and saw these candles and decided to pick them up. The first thing that caught my attention was the strong fruity scents. They don't state the size but it's the smaller size candles out of the two they offer.
Pro's
~Cheap ($1.99)
~Nice fruity scent
~Scent is pretty strong and lingers in the room for as long as candle is lit (only used in a small room however)

Con's
~Doesn't have a name for the different scents
~Doesn't state the amount of product
~Burns fairly quickly (Less than the 30 hours stated)

Overall, I think the candles were a nice buy for trying something new. If you're looking into getting some decent quality cheap candles and you happen to be in ikea, I'd recommend trying these out. I know the larger size is $4.99 but they only come in 2 scents and I didn't like them.






No comments:

Post a Comment